12 Oct 2024 01:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: andrel
Date: 18 Nov 2007 10:08:12
Message: <4740566A.7000000@hotmail.com>
Warp wrote:
> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>>>   That's curious, given that I have made absolutely no claims about the
>>> evolution theory.
>> No you have, you said for instance that: 'You don't have to accept the
>> entire evolution theory as true in order to accept the similarities
>> between the hearts and take advantage of that'. Which is incompatible
>> with my definition of evolution.
>
>   What I said does not say anything about the evolution theory.

It does, it says it is something that can be subdivided. See also my
next lines that you snipped.

> Accepting something which can be used as evidence pro evolution is not
> the same thing as accepting evolution.

you lost me there. I don't see what this open door has to do with this
discussion. Possibly caused by the misconception that I want you to
accept evolution, see also below.

>> I also note that you did not answer any question on how you can apply
>> any knowledge derived from mice to humans without a common ancestor. You
>> don't have to, but I am still curious.
>
>   You are asking me to give arguments against the evolution theory.

No, not at all. You claim that you know a way to reconcile applying
knowledge from animal experiments to humans and not believing that they
have a common ancestor. That made me curious because I don't know one. I
am not asking whether you believe it or not. It is just for the
intellectual fun of it.