POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Using POV to render only : Re: Using POV to render only Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using POV to render only
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 17 Nov 2007 15:07:21
Message: <473f49f9$1@news.povray.org>
Linux? are you nuts?  I am obviously in a Windows App, please!

Compiling my own POV-Ray... how hard is that?

Isn't there a way to tell POV to render in the task tray?  That would be
acceptable.

What I am doing is accepting inputs from a user and based on them,
creating a quick scene and displaying it in a panel on the winform.  So
in this case, having the splash screen come up whenever the user changes
anything is - how shall I say - too damned annoying.