POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything : Re: An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything
From: Alain
Date: 17 Nov 2007 11:17:39
Message: <473f1423$1@news.povray.org>
Warp nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/17 06:31:
>   Following links from there, I found this an interesting read:
>
> http://cosmicvariance.com/2007/11/01/dark-matter-still-existing/

The defenition of "dark matter":
Any matter that we can't directly observe.
What can it be? Diffuse gases, dust clouds, "sand" clouds, "gravel" cloud,
cluster of rogue planets, failed and dead stars, brown stars, IR stars. The list
goes from the easiest to detect to the hardest.

--
Alain
When the bosses talk about improving productivity, they are never talking about