POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alcohol. : Re: Alcohol. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:45:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alcohol.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 Nov 2007 15:22:12
Message: <473dfbf4$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:40:07 +0000, Phil Cook wrote:

> Not that I get drunk (though looking at the date...), but that's a
> pretty fair description from my perspective. Just add talking a lot more
> then when I'm sober, something Andrew might testify as not a good thing.

Depends on whether the "more talk" translates into "saying things I
shouldn't" - something else I don't understand about some people who say
they didn't know what they were doing.  How can you not know what you're
doing?

>> The next morning, hungover, is not a fun feeling.  I started adding a
>> glass of water between beers when I was last in the UK, and that helped
>> a lot.  Ibuprofin helps as well.
>
> One of those odd things no hangovers <shrugs>

Yeah, some people are fortunate that way.  I don't drink like I used to
any more, so I also don't have hangovers any more...

Jim