11 Oct 2024 17:46:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Date: 16 Nov 2007 14:44:21
Message: <473df315$1@news.povray.org>

>> You're not going to change the mind of the religious person.
>
> So let's make things even worse and make him hate you?

You know the world is not made of just scientists and religious nuts.
There is a whole lot of people watching the debate...

If I have to be hated by one fool to prevent a hundred people following
him blindly because no-one wanted to sound confrontational, well so be
it. It does not make things worst overall.

--
Vincent