11 Oct 2024 17:47:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Nov 2007 14:34:18
Message: <473df0ba$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Every time he comes up with something
> *irreducible*, someone quotes a paper clearly showing how the mechanism
> arose from reducible processes.

And even if it didn't, there's at least four or five other plausible
ways of getting irreducible genetics into organisms that have nothing to
do with God at all. So as a religious offering, "Evolution is wrong"
doesn't really pan out.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we