POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Does POV-Ray license prohibit the translation of its documents into other language? : Re: Does POV-Ray license prohibit the translation of its documentsintootherlanguage? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:28:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does POV-Ray license prohibit the translation of its documentsintootherlanguage?
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Nov 2007 14:30:43
Message: <473defe3$1@news.povray.org>
Zhenqing Li wrote:
> Hmmm... In my point of view, there is no Chinese keyboard in the world.

I suspected as such, but I am insufficiently experienced with chinese
keyboards to commit to such a statement.

Although I have seen experimental keyboards with LCD displays in the
keycaps that allow typing chinese based on the character strokes, so the
typist need not learn latin phonetics.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we