11 Oct 2024 15:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 16 Nov 2007 13:36:34
Message: <473de332$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> and atheists aren't anti-christian, they're anti-theist. :-)
>
>   In my experience the majority of self-proclaimed atheists vehemently
> oppose christianity, usually much more than any other religions. Usually
> they have a more or less indifferent attitude towards other religions,
> while loudly opposing anything related to christianity.

Warp, Have you ever had the pleasure of meeting a (or at least
interacting with online) one of the so-called born again southern
baptists. They usually tend to take the bible literally, and will
proselytize everyone they come in contact with. Maybe this is why some
atheists appear to be vehemently anti-Christian.