POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Using POV to render only : Using POV to render only Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Using POV to render only
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 15 Nov 2007 19:04:29
Message: <473cde8d$1@news.povray.org>
I have an app that needs to render a quick object and display it on it's
screen.

I have managed to get pvengine.exe to open up and render the bmp for me
but it tosses up a splash screen.  how do I do this in a completely
invisible way?

C# code
---------
Process POVRay = new Process();

POVRay.StartInfo.FileName = "C:\\Program Files\\POV3.6\\bin\\pvengine.exe";
POVRay.StartInfo.Arguments = "+IC:\\temp\\demo.pov +OC:\\temp\\demo.bmp
+w320 +h200 -P -D /EXIT";
POVRay.StartInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden;

POVRay.Start();
POVRay.WaitForExit();

--
Bryan Valencia

"I'd rather live with false hope than with false despair."