POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Simple 2D text on a cylinder's surface : Re: Simple 2D text on a cylinder's surface Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple 2D text on a cylinder's surface
From: Marty Schrader
Date: 15 Nov 2007 17:31:18
Message: <473cc8b6$1@news.povray.org>
This appears to be the solution I will have to employ. My original intent was to
make use of POV-Ray as a very low (like, zero) cost solution for a complex and
tedious problem. However, POV itself has turned out to be a complex and tedious
system that has more flaws and shortcomings than the manual solution provided by
other tools.

So, it's back to Google to shop for 3D design tools that won't bust the budget.

Thanks for all the help, folks. See you around.
--
Marty Schrader

Embedded Technology Consulting from

Parsec Systems, Inc.