POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : missing disk space on server, need help : Re: missing disk space on server, need help Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: missing disk space on server, need help
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Nov 2007 15:21:17
Message: <473caa3d$1@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
> Note that there is an ellipsis there. Most likely the full name was
> "ntuser.dat.LOG".

Good call. Yes. ntuser.dat.LOG is 1K, 4K on disk, and shows as having 32
fragments today. Considering 1K of data would (AFAIK) fit in the file
table itself, it shouldn't even have *one* fragment. I suspect there's
something funky, like a whole bunch of contiguous "fragments" listed or
some such.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we