POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alcohol. : Re: Alcohol. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:44:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alcohol.
From: Alain
Date: 15 Nov 2007 11:59:48
Message: <473c7b04@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/15 11:17:

>>> Don’t take drugs? What is alcohol if not a drug? I bet it would not
>>> pass the FDA
>>> tests.
>> Random: It has been conjectured that Asprin would be prescription-only
>> if it was discovered today.
>
> If Asprin were not discovered till today, codeine would be over the
> counter. Or we would have THC pain pills, or both.
You can have codeine containing drugs without any prescription, on the shelves.
You still have next to no chance of finding THC anywhere legaly.

--
Alain
"Sure, everyone's in favor of saving Hitler's brain, but when you put it into

Did you know that Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.