POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alcohol. : Re: Alcohol. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alcohol.
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Nov 2007 05:57:42
Message: <473ad4a6$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:

> I quit drinking 18 years ago, but even then I never liked anything
> stronger than wine.  Distilled liquor always reminded me of cough syrup,
> and I just didn't like it that strong.

I once tried some home-made Polish vodka that some Polish guy smuggled
into school in a jam jar.

It smelled like paint thinner. But it tasted distinctly of strawberry.
And a few seconds later, I felt inexplicably warm. I mean, like,
*stupidly* warm. As in, I was sweating and I had to start taking clothes
off... Random!