POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alcohol. : Re: Alcohol. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alcohol.
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Nov 2007 05:55:19
Message: <473ad417@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:

> Though, I do admit to not remembering a hangover after one night of
> heavy drinking. That might have more to do with falling asleep on a
> friends futon and then having 1 or more of their cats falling asleep on
> me. Being allergic to cats, all I remember is waking up and sneezing for
> a few hours. How the fuzzy little beasts got the door open, we never did
> figure out.

A cat... fell asleep... on YOU?!

Bahahahaha! That's *advanced*!

(Hmm, maybe one of your drunk "friends" let the cat in on purpose?
Weirder things have happened...)

I remember my sister while she was at uni telling me there's no point
not going out drinking, because "all that will happen is that at 2 in
the morning, I'll have Lottie banging on the door saying 'Jenny...
Jenny! I'm pissed! :-D Hehehe'."

(This is the same Lottie who famously said to my sister "aww, Jenny...
Now your whole family will thing I'm *weird*". Gee, what would
*possibly* give us that idea... Much.)