POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Surprise! : Re: Surprise! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surprise!
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 13 Nov 2007 23:46:17
Message: <473a7d99$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> What do you call the photons that aren't coupled with both an electric
> and magnetic field?  Or no field at all, for that matter, such as
> exchange particles inside molecules?

	Well, as I said, I didn't call them photons.<G>

	Exchange particles inside molecules? I'm not a physicist, and never
studied that far. I didn't know that was either electric or magnetic, so
I'd expect they'd have another name for them. Can you give me an idea of
such a phenomenon?

--
My neighbor has a circular driveway. He never leaves home.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl