POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alcohol. : Re: Alcohol. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alcohol.
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Nov 2007 11:36:37
Message: <4739d295@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> It is not just drinking alcohol, there is the culture that goes with it. It

> lot with little short term effect. The long term effect can be quite disastrous
> as we all know. The British drinking culture is not the best in the world. 10
> pints and a good puke :)

As exemplified by that girl I saw on TV. I don't know what the hell my
mother was watching - some documentary or other. I just walked past the
TV. This girl comes out of the toilets and goes "woohoo! I've just been
sick! Now I can drink some more!"

At this point, I'm standing there just thinking "dude, WTF?"