POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alcohol. : Re: Alcohol. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alcohol.
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 13 Nov 2007 08:36:33
Message: <4739a861$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote in message
> So I just got back from being taken to a bar by housemate.  My first
> encounter with "drinking".

I have a friend at work with whom I've taken many business trips and
non-business trips.  He's a drinker.  I'm not.  I've found that alcohol is
not my thing.  That's probably a good thing.  But I'll still go out every
now and then and have a couple of drinks.  Two or three drinks is enough to
get me to relax and be friendly.  Any more than that, and I start getting
sleepy.  8 or 10 and I'm probably going to puke at some point.