POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HGE FractalFlake v1.0 : Re: HGE FractalFlake v1.0 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HGE FractalFlake v1.0
From: Alain
Date: 12 Nov 2007 17:52:21
Message: <4738d925$1@news.povray.org>
Samuel Benge nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/11 19:27:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have created a new snowflake generator for Windows. It is a complete
> rewrite and is based on an iterative fractal function. It produces
> fairly realistic snowflakes.
>
> You will need DirectX v8.0 or above for this program to work. There are
> many options available, including support for different image resolutions.
>
> The link:
> http://www.caltel.com/~abenge/hgeFractalFlake1.zip
>
> Just unzip the file into a single directory and you're good to go!
>
> Some example images:
> http://www.caltel.com/~abenge/ff1b.jpg
> http://www.caltel.com/~abenge/ff1a.jpg
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Sam
If you use OGL, you will have beter compatibility. Then, it will be easier to
port to other OS, and have beter chances of running under a VM or emulator.

--
Alain
   A girl phoned me and said, "Come on over. There's nobody home." I Went over.