POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : missing disk space on server, need help : Re: missing disk space on server, need help (SOLVED with chkdsk) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: missing disk space on server, need help (SOLVED with chkdsk)
From: Fa3ien
Date: 9 Nov 2007 15:01:03
Message: <4734bc7f$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry for getting back so late after the event, but
I had urgent work to do PM.

In short, a good'ol chkdsk /f solved the problem.
I didn't knew that so much empty space could be
erroneously marked as allocated... (and didn't think
if chkdsk at first because I haven't used it in years).

Thanks to everyone who tried to help :-)

Fabien.