POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Additional entropy : Additional entropy Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Additional entropy
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 9 Nov 2007 14:36:48
Message: <4734b6d0@news.povray.org>
I was just reading about some guy who's trying to compile the new
version of GHC on Solaris or something random like that. I found this
phrase deeply amusing:

   "...as soon as I can got out of the cycled happy dependency."

Cyclic happy dependency. That's deep! LOL.

(He is of course referring to the parser-generator known as Happy.
Apparently you need Happy to build GHC's language parser - but to build
Happy in the first place, you need to have GHC. Checkmate.)