POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random fact : Re: Random fact Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:11:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random fact
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 9 Nov 2007 13:52:34
Message: <4734ac72$1@news.povray.org>
Ross wrote:

> "Sometimes it's dark"
> - Brain Candy

At work I'm known about the fact that I use a lot of black clothes - so
much that some ppl called me "Black is best" at 5-year-party of the
firm. Today one woman citated this when I mentioned the new color of her
hair. Damn, she was already hot as almost-blond, but now she's nearing
the limits of sexual harassment. Luckily she's somehow annoying, which
balances her look :p.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net