POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 21:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Nov 2007 04:34:25
Message: <473429a1$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:20:39 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:
>
>> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>>> The original programmer with access to the sourcecode *can* deduce data
>>> from it.
>> I seriously doubt it...
>
> I've done it, several times, even with things I'm not the original
> programmer for but have access to the source code.

Really?

Well, it still sounds absurdly improbable to me, but I'll take your word
for it.

Now, how about that Windoze habit of saying "The program has experienced
an error and will be shut down. Do you want to send debugging
information?" What do you estimate the chances are that *anybody* will
do anything at all with the data thus sent? ;-)