POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Alain
Date: 7 Nov 2007 12:05:10
Message: <4731f046$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/07 03:00:
> Tim Cook <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:
>> Darren New wrote:
>>> Rechargable batteries aren't really what I'd call "cutting edge."
>> Wait...you can recharge batteries now?
>>
>> --
>> Tim Cook
>> http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-empyrean
>

> You always could recharge “non” rechargeable batteries. The manufacturers
don’t
> like it though.
>
> Stephen

You can, but they don't keep the charge very well. The ones I did recharge
lasted less than half as long as rechargeable ones. They also got warmer during
the recharge.

--
Alain
A husband is what is left of a man after the nerve is extracted.