POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Word processors : Re: Word processors Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Word processors
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Nov 2007 15:31:46
Message: <4730cf32$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> ....to be able to just right-click on the currently selected style and
> modify it. But, apparently not.

I'm not sure what you mean by "currently selected style". In the
drop-down list at the top? In the styles manager window? Or do you mean
"text formatted with a particular style"?

The right-click on the drop-down menu doesn't work, no. The "modify" in
the styles window works as expected. Modifying a style by editting the
formatting of text that's in that style is one of those automatic things
that people complain about, which may or may not be turned on by default
(I don't remember).

> Well, in mine, if there is no active document open, Tools / Options is
> disabled. (So I can't, for example, look up where the templates folder
> is unless I create an empty document first. Go fiure...)

But the "Tools->Templates" menu is lit up, that lets you edit templates.

:-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we