POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 21:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Nov 2007 11:03:06
Message: <4730903a@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> That was a prank going round the company I worked for round about 5 years
> ago. Was a good laugh. Someone tried to do it to my PC. Problem was, they
> couldn't find Paint, or the control panel. I was running litestep instead of
> explorer as a windows shell. Good fun

Heh. I think I tried LiteStep once... Nice idea, but not very useable.

When I was at uni, there was a prank going round involving a file named
BEARDED.EXE. Any person incautious enough to run this program has their
Windoze wallpaper changed to an image of a fat naked women demonstrating
how bushy she is. And I don't mean her face.

I remember sitting next to Pam, and watching her run it, and her then
not knowing how to change the settings back to normal. (Personally, I
would have thought *anybody* would have more sense than to run an
attachment from Rich, but anyway...)