POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mac Plus vs AMD Dual Core : Re: Mac Plus vs AMD Dual Core Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mac Plus vs AMD Dual Core
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Nov 2007 00:03:07
Message: <472ff58b@news.povray.org>
Brian Elliott wrote:
> If the Sunrise in the morning blinds you through the bedroom window
> every morning, you don't get all cranky and yell at the Sun do you?

Well, maybe three days in the spring and three in the fall.  We have a
prismatic crystal hanging in that window, so occasionally I'll get woken
by a blinding BLUE glare in one eye, or something like that. But it's
amusing enough to be worth putting up with.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we