POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Word processors : Re: Word processors Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:46:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Word processors
From: scott
Date: 5 Nov 2007 14:28:40
Message: <472f6ee8$1@news.povray.org>
> It's times like this that I wonder why I hang around here, when so many
> people are so keen to repeatedly tell me what an evil person I am. Trust
> me, I have enough little voices in my head repeatedly reminding me that I
> don't desurve to live without you adding your voice to it.

I don't think you're evil at all, just a bit annoying when instead of
pressing F1 and typing "modify style" you write a huge rant about how crap
MS Word is because *YOU* can't work out how to modify styles.  It's just the
way you word it.  If you'd just said "does anyone know how to modify styles
in Word, this is driving me nuts I've tried X and Y but to no avail" you'd
probably get less "evil" replies.

You might also try pressing F1 in Word, then clicking "Table of Contents"
and just having a browse through one day - you'll probably learn a lot.