POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell raving : Re: Haskell raving Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell raving
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Nov 2007 22:02:34
Message: <472e87ca$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
>  (But then, presumably the module that
> uses this thing will handle all creation and destruction.)

Well, yes, that's the idea. That's one way it's better than C++'s
mechanism, which requires you to (for example) recompile every client if
you change the layout of the private bits of the class.

> Also fun, you
> how cannot have an array of this thing.

You can't have an array of pointers, or an array of the things? That
seems odd if the former.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we