POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I miss this : Re: I miss this Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I miss this
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Nov 2007 16:28:00
Message: <472e3960$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 19:12:42 -0300, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Jim Henderson escribió:
>> On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 14:49:40 -0300, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>>> Then edit it.
>>
>> I'm unwilling to go through the process necessary to set an account up
>> and become recognised as having good enough information for them.
>
> I have done many edits anonymously (most minor, like typos or fixing
> links to disambiguation pages). At least, leave a message on the talk
> page saying something is wrong.

There again, I don't have the personal expertise to provide specific
examples - nor the time (I need about another 10 hours per day just to do
the things I'm behind on) or the energy to keep up with the discussion.

>>> I hate people saying "don't use wikipedia because it's wrong". Make it
>>> right instead of whining!
>>
>> Um, that's not what I said.
>
> I didn't say *you* did, but I heard people saying that many times.

Well, in the context of this discussion, it sounded like you were
directing the comment at me.

Jim