POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yeah, that again... : Re: Yeah, that again... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yeah, that again...
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 30 Oct 2007 17:37:07
Message: <4727b213$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:55:12 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> I'm surprised nobody commented on this one...
>
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/153

The login requirement makes it a bit hard to, since I've got accounts in
several other blogs already...

I actually have some documents from a move I did (it was a much larger
move with many more considerations - and users moving over something like
a 6 week period into the new building), but I thought they might be
useful for you to see what others have done in somewhat similar
situations.

I can scrub names out of the docs and send to you - I believe I know your
work e-mail address, so if you want, I can ping you there to make sure
and then forward them along.

Jim