POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is another "free" unbiased engine: Indigo Render : Re: This is another "free" unbiased engine: Indigo Render Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is another "free" unbiased engine: Indigo Render
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Oct 2007 23:37:03
Message: <4722b25f$1@news.povray.org>
delle wrote:
> Take a look to Indigo Render Gallery:

Color me unimpressed. Maybe it's because I'm not an expert, but some of
the sub-surface scattering stuff is the only stuff that looks
particularly good to me. Balanced against most of their proud gallery
being obnoxiously grainy, I don't see it as a win just from the photos.

Is it possible to automatically know when a scene is good enough? Or
does it take human intervention to say "ok, stop now and move on to the
next frame"?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we