POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mac Plus vs AMD Dual Core : Re: Mac Plus vs AMD Dual Core Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:10:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mac Plus vs AMD Dual Core
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Oct 2007 23:05:44
Message: <4722ab08$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> Because almost no software will run on it any more.
> Seriously. I'd still be using WinNT if it wasn't for that.

Now consider why it might be that new software doesn't run on old OSes,
even tho the old software runs on the new OSes.  Maybe it's because the
new OSes provide more services and functionality that the programmers
like to take advantage of to make their lives easier?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we