POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another Day in the School : Re: Another Day in the School Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Day in the School
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 26 Oct 2007 13:55:29
Message: <47222a11@news.povray.org>
Hi John,

And I thought my life at work is hard.

If it helps you I can tell you that eased up my evening ...
There is a good reason why I never ever came close to the idea to become
a teacher. I've been a student for too many years. Looks like you got
the worst age range possible at the moment (13-16yrs?).

BTW ... I had not to look up priapism.  :-)
I heard it can hurt a lot if not based on the normal hormonal imbalance
of a boy of that age.

Didn't you say that this school can actually select the kids they get?
Makes me wonder what happens on the other schools!

Marc