POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Awesom Spider! : Re: Awesom Spider! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Awesom Spider!
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Oct 2007 01:20:07
Message: <47217907$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> In the UK at least, harvestmen are very skinny spiders with small round
> bodies about 0.5cm across and long hairlike legs.

FWIW, at least in the parts of the US I ever frequented, we called what
you describe there a daddy longlegs.

 > completely harmless.

And just as a hint, never squish them in an enclosed space. We had a
bunch in a tent in the rain, and mushed maybe three before we wound up
sitting outside in the rain for an hour letting it air out.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we