POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Life Sucked at My School This Week : Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week
From: Alain
Date: 23 Oct 2007 11:37:59
Message: <471e1557@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/10/22 15:22:
> Alain wrote:
>> Orchid XP v7 nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/10/21 05:17:
>

>>> Did you HAVE a fume hood?
>>>
>>> (At my school, our science lab was equiped with Bunsen burners, clamp
>>> stands and some glassare. And that's it.)
>> Bunsen burners for high temperatures and alchool lamps to just warmup
>> things. Pegboards and peg clamps to hold up things. Some asbestos pads
>> and tiles to receive hot things. Glassware, rubber and glass tubes,
>> some we shaped ourself, rubber and cork stoppers, with and without
>> holes in them. Some electrical transformers, wires, resistors and
>> other stuff. I destroyed some transistors, like most others...
>
> Yeah, I think our matts might have been asbestos too...
And there was those "heat moderators", some metal mesh with an asbestos "spot"
in the middle, often flaky...
At least, it was asbest asbestos, not cryolite asbestos.

--
Alain
To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves