POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I miss this : Re: I miss this Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I miss this
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Oct 2007 10:34:57
Message: <471cb511$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> Red Faction 1 & 2 had an thermal vision rail gun which was very cool;

Or the cursed Celtic Scythe that had the mode it would suck up the
life-force from whoever's limbs you chopped off with it.  *Very* slow to
"reload" as you had to wait for it to finish sucking up the hit points,
but useful if you knew only one enemy was near.

Or the Invoke spell, that either brings (some types of) dead enemies
back to life to fight for you, or causes (some types of) live enemies to
commit suicide.  Just don't use it on the enemies with the dynamite,
unless you have somewhere to run to very quickly.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we