POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Life Sucked at My School This Week : Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:48:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week
From: Alain
Date: 22 Oct 2007 00:02:28
Message: <471c20d4$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/10/21 05:17:
> Michael Raiford wrote:
>
>> Oh, and there was also the day we destroyed who knows how many pennies
>> ... I took the opportunity to "pour" the resulting brown gas (Nitrogen
>> dioxide, I think?) from one container to another.
>>
>> Judging from the Wikipedia article, a fume hood would have been a wise
>> thing to use while doing this. :/
>
> Did you HAVE a fume hood?
>
> (At my school, our science lab was equiped with Bunsen burners, clamp
> stands and some glassare. And that's it.)
Bunsen burners for high temperatures and alchool lamps to just warmup things.
Pegboards and peg clamps to hold up things. Some asbestos pads and tiles to
receive hot things. Glassware, rubber and glass tubes, some we shaped ourself,
rubber and cork stoppers, with and without holes in them. Some electrical
transformers, wires, resistors and other stuff. I destroyed some transistors,
like most others...

--
Alain
Scientology: If shit happens, see "Dianetics", p.157.