POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Life Sucked at My School This Week : Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:43:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week
From: Alain
Date: 21 Oct 2007 23:54:34
Message: <471c1efa$1@news.povray.org>
Michael Raiford nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/10/20 23:34:
> Michael Raiford wrote:
>
>> He also filled a huge rubber balloon with a 2:1 ratio of pure hydrogen
>> and oxygen. Then took a flame to it. People on the other side of the
>> school campus heard the resulting bang.
>
> Oh, and there was also the day we destroyed who knows how many pennies
> ... I took the opportunity to "pour" the resulting brown gas (Nitrogen
> dioxide, I think?) from one container to another.
>
> Judging from the Wikipedia article, a fume hood would have been a wise
> thing to use while doing this. :/
We,  also, did just the same, but with copper ribons, whires and shavings. There
was nothing looking like a fume hood anywhere in the school! We did keep the
class' windows open.

--
Alain
When the bosses talk about improving productivity, they are never talking about