POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray newsgroup message digest : Re: POV Ray newsgroup message digest Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray newsgroup message digest
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 21 Oct 2007 21:08:23
Message: <471bf807$1@news.povray.org>
Charles C wrote:
> "Leef_me" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>> Also, "and if we easily can" seems strange.
>
> I'll venture the guess that he might've been alluding to the possibility of
> leaving the off-topic group acccessible via the web, but not included in
> the web interface's message digest.

Exactly. If this can be done depends on how the digest SQL queries are
formulated right now (which I don't recall from memory even though I wrote
them many years ago), and if modified queries are still efficient.

	Thorsten

PS: Yes, my original sentence makes more sense if one assumes a few bits
about the inner workings of the news web view ;-)