POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Life Sucked at My School This Week : Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Oct 2007 16:01:52
Message: <471a5eb0$1@news.povray.org>
Brian Elliott wrote:
> Phew!!   But -- it meant the death of hopes of preserving data to carry
> to a new database.  :-(

You didn't just write something to go through each table and say "select
* from $table" and then dump that out to CSV files, at least? :-)  One
of the lovlies about the RDBM was that you could do such things pretty
trivially.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we