POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Annoying problem : Re: Annoying problem Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Annoying problem
From: M a r c
Date: 20 Oct 2007 03:39:11
Message: <4719b09f$1@news.povray.org>

47192dff$1@news.povray.org...
> Orchid XP v7 wrote:
>> I don't know about *sound*, but the picture on my monitor goes wobbly
>> just before I recieve a text message or phone call.
>
> We had a ham radio operator up the street you could hear talking through
> the electric organ (as in, piano-like musical device) we had. We
> complained, but managed to convince him it was coming out the light bulbs.
> Was very amusing.
>
> --
LOL

I was sound engineer for a open air festival in the early 80's.
The mixing desk was a cheap one with unbalanced line outs (i.e. very
sensitive to electro-magnetic fields)
During the sound check I  heard a very clear and loud voice coming out of
the stage monitors :
"Hey dude I'm hearing myself speaking thru a PA! that's so funny!"
I didn't thought  it was, so I ran across the street and told to the driver
chatting thru his CB to go and play some miles away.

Marc