POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Life Sucked at My School This Week : Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life Sucked at My School This Week
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 20 Oct 2007 00:39:24
Message: <4719867c$1@news.povray.org>
In my high school chemistry class, the teacher showed us sodium in water
- small sample, so it just fizzed and shot around the tank a bit.

The teacher in the next classroom (which shared a storeroom with our
classroom), though, was not thought of as being the brightest bulb in the
package; he took a piece that was significantly larger and dropped it in
for his class.  It exploded with a very loud "bang", and there was
smoke...

Friend of mine was in the class when he did that.

Jim