POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Portal : Re: Portal Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:46:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portal
From: Slime
Date: 19 Oct 2007 22:57:20
Message: <47196e90@news.povray.org>
>   For some reason I didn't find the puzzles too difficult. Some of them
> required some thinking, but I would estimate that even the hardest ones
> I solved in like 5-10 minutes.

That doesn't surprise me given your programming background.

>   I haven't tried the challenge levels yet, though. Those ought to be
> much harder, I suppose.

They are definitely more of a challenge. The "least portals" ones are all
worth doing. I also found the "least time" challenges fun, but the "least
steps" not so much. Also, be sure to do the advanced levels if you haven't
yet. Those are easier than the challenges but harder than the game.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]