POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Annoying problem : Re: Annoying problem Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Annoying problem
From: Darren New
Date: 19 Oct 2007 18:21:51
Message: <47192dff$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> I don't know about *sound*, but the picture on my monitor goes wobbly
> just before I recieve a text message or phone call.

We had a ham radio operator up the street you could hear talking through
the electric organ (as in, piano-like musical device) we had. We
complained, but managed to convince him it was coming out the light
bulbs.  Was very amusing.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we