POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : What I did on my summer vacation.... : Re: What I did on my summer vacation.... Server Time
18 Jun 2024 09:36:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What I did on my summer vacation....
From: William Tracy
Date: 18 Oct 2007 15:25:11
Message: <4717b317$1@news.povray.org>
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

I've off and on toyed with the idea of building some image (probably in
SVG--rasters would be too big) of the solar system with all the sizes
and distances *to scale*.

Of course, I'd be hard-pressed to do that and still have it be as
artistic as yours. :-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when you seriously entertain
thoughts about learning C so you can improve POV-Ray without waiting for
the POV Team to do it.
    -- Taps a.k.a. Tapio Vocadlo