POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm back : Re: I'm back Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm back
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 18 Oct 2007 08:20:35
Message: <47174f93$1@news.povray.org>
"Vincent Le Chevalier" <gal### [at] libertyALLsurfSPAMfr> wrote in
message news:47170514$1@news.povray.org...

>>      Maybe he's the same as you, and learnt Haskell the hard way as you
>> did.
>
> Wait, you mean there is actually an easy way to learn haskell ;-) ?

Yes.

Find a guy who already knows Haskell.  Kill him and remove his brain.  Take
your brain out and put his brain into your head.

(There's a slight trick to doing this without also dying yourself, but still
it's easier.)