POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Annoying problem : Annoying problem Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Annoying problem
From: St
Date: 18 Oct 2007 06:01:35
Message: <47172eff$1@news.povray.org>
You know when you're sat at your PC and you have your mobile phone with you,
and then, when someone calls you or texts you, you get the signals through
your PC speakers? Well, hey, I don't mind that, but recently, over the last
three weeks I've been getting a signal that happens *every* 3 to 5 minutes
for a period of about 30 seconds throughout the day and night. It's
non-stop. I don't know what it is, and it's certainly not my mobile, (well,
I don't think it is, people have called me when it happens, and 'my' signal
is heard over the top of this mysterious signal). And it's always the same
pattern of signals.

  Seriously, it's really annoying now. I can't listen to music properly. Any
idea's as to what it might be?

     (Damn, there it goes again...)   >:o(

         ~Steve~