POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm back : Re: I'm back Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm back
From: Tom Austin
Date: 17 Oct 2007 10:07:16
Message: <47161714$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:

> Andrew,
>     I haven't followed the entire thread here so I don't know everything
> that's been said.
>     I did take the time just now to find the Haskell list that this all
> happened on.  I even found the thread.  I didn't read all of the
> messages (Haskell is not my cup of tea), but I think I read enough to
> put in my 2 shillings :-)

Some phrases that might start to help ease things

Something I thought of...
One way to approach it is...
IMHO...
I think...
Anything that makes it more subjective and lends that something else
could be true.

Some phrases that tend to not do good

You need to...
Do it like this...
Anything that makes your statement seem like fact with no alternatives.

Tom