POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Orange Box... : Re: The Orange Box... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Orange Box...
From: Slime
Date: 16 Oct 2007 03:14:01
Message: <471464b9$1@news.povray.org>
I think if the Orange Box didn't contain HL2 or HL2:E1, they would have
still priced it the same. They're only including those to encourage people
who aren't prior customers; they're well aware that most of their customers
already have those games. As you pointed out, the package has the same price
of two of the three new games in it, so it's a discount for those who want
all three new games.

In one trip to the mall, I can find a hundred things that I'd really like
but don't think are worth the money. There's no point being upset about
simple economics: the things that are worth their price I buy, and the
things that aren't I don't.

That aside, I suggest giving TF2 a try if you haven't yet, it's fun.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]