POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Short one : Re: Short one Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:12:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short one
From: scott
Date: 16 Oct 2007 02:56:49
Message: <471460b1$1@news.povray.org>
>> After your PC has been confiscated (before they realise it won't boot
>> without the USB key) you can destroy the USB stick.
>
> That's called "destruction of evidence" and it's also illegal. Not that
> they could do much about it, but it's illegal.

Yeh I guess it depends on how bad the punishments will be relatively.  I
mean if there was evidence on your PC that would incriminate you for murder,
would it be beneficial to destroy the decryption device?  What if you just
"lost" it ("i thought it was plugged into the PC when you guys took it
away")?  They couldn't prove that you destroyed it.